Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update...

In the 6 days before the cruise I had lost 8 lbs total (much of it water of coarse). When we arrived home I weighed the next morning to find that I had gained 6 of it back. Within the first two days back on my little program I was back to only 1 lb higher than pre-trip weight loss. Now I want to stop and absorb that. I ate on this trip... I mean I really ate...and drank! I had whatever I wanted although half way through the trip I started feeling yucky and switched over to better choices. So I am amazed that within 3 days of getting back I will have erased any damage done! I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!

So I now have about 3 weeks until the next challenge. My parents are flying in for a 10 day visit. I plan on keeping up my plan and making my "lean and green" meals the dinners. Hoping for the best.

1 comment:

Tana said...

Wohoo!! So, exciting!!