Thursday, February 21, 2008

Back from paradise.


Monday we returned from our cruise. It was amazing. We are already trying to plan our next one. I have to say though that in looking back on the experience I'm not sure it would have been the same if 90% of the people on board were not from Texas. I don't want that to sound prideful but I've observed that Texans tend to be more friendly and fun. So imagine being on a cruise where the employees on board know that! They played the Texas card many times, it made for some great energy.

We decided rather that going on the Snuba excursion (cross between scuba and snorkeling) we would go to "Passion Island" This is a little island off of the island of Cozumel that they filmed the Corona commercials. It was a short Tour Bus ride and then a little boat ride over there. Once you were there you were with only about 50 people on the whole island. It included a buffet lunch and an open bar. They had Hammocks, beach chairs, volleyball, a trampoline in the water and out, they had this little bed thing with 4 posts ... it was wild. The whole thing was so much fun.

I'm sure I could talk about it forever and I'm to much of a long story blogger but maybe I'll share more another day when I have more time on my hands.