Friday, February 29, 2008

My confession.

Ok so we are proud Republicans. Not ashamed one bit. While we don't always agree with the far Right side we definitely are Right without a doubt.

Today we did something that we never thought we would do....

We voted for Hillary Clinton.

Now you might be thinking. Are you out of your mind you just cast a vote for a totally unelectable candidate, she would never win the election if she is nominated....

Exactly!

I have to say I only had one moment of doubt. That was when we realized that when you go to a primary they make you choose democrat or republican. Then they call it OUT LOUD! Now we had been talking to several others in line (for an hour) and frankly would be totally embarrassed to say we were Democrat. But we bit the bullet for the cause.

2 comments:

Tana said...

Totally agree...although I would have chosen the other Democrat.

Sarah said...

The thought here being, we don't think she would win. I think with his momentum he might. I guess we'll see tonight or tomorrow morning how that plays out here in Texas