Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Goose Egg?!?



SO where did the name goose egg come from anyway? These are some of the questions I find my self asking when I hear my son say " Mommy I'm distracted from sleeping because of my goose egg" The goose egg soon became the scapegoat for many a "distractions"

You see the other day while simply walking, I repeat, simply walking. ... Jonathan in an almost choreographed way dropped a lego house, tripped on it then some how hit his leg on the wall and his head on the lego house... seriously ... leaving a scrap and large goose egg on his head. I to this day have no idea how he did that I just know that I have NEVER heard him cry like that... I don't know how he could have hit it so hard but he is very cautious now how he walks with legos ... yeah ok I couldn't type that without laughing :-)

Now of course knowing that this bump looks pretty bad in person and indeed got much worse before better turning all shades of purple, green and the like. We did have a talk with Jonathan so we would know what he would tell anyone that might try to probe him on how get got it! Oh and that is BBQ sauce from dinner on his face.

No comments: