Thursday, December 6, 2007

Freak of nature...






















For those of you at the cookie exchange that manage to track down my blog this is what I was talking about. This is my pregnancy with Ian in 2003. (top picture with black tank in front of piano is in 2001 Pregnant with Jonathan 33 weeks - he was born at 35 weeks)
Left to right top #2 33 weeks #3 34 weeks, blue shirt - 38 weeks, red shirt - not sure I think around 5-6 months. Gray sweatshirt - I can't remember but it just looked really funny.
Ok that is all.

2 comments:

Tana said...

Sarah, do I need to call you?

Sarah said...

NO! ha-ha-ha, our pregnancy shapes were a topic of conversation the other night. We were swapping pictures. After looking at my biggest one... I think I might just win!
Can you imagine me getting pregnant while watching 4 extra kids :-) !!