Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Chaos = Order.

It seems that way in my life anyway.

Why is it that when I have two children, one in school 5 full days a week, and one in school 2 part time days, can I not keep an apartment completely clean (never got bad but should have been a bit better). Then, add 4 more children and I'm Susie flippin' homemaker. I have the kids clothes laid out, meals all set at the table with color coordinating cups and plates for each child. Dinner even seems to come together better. WHY WHY WHY! Why does it take necessity to make me do it.

I enjoy a clean and tidy house, why can't I do that for just my family? It takes the necessity of adding variables: babies, parents of babies, choking hazards, time crunched days of pick ups and drop offs to make my day go smoothly and end with all the laundry and dishes put away with the floors vacuumed? Its curious but I suppose I'm not complaining.

I guess it is good to know how you operate ... for better or worse.

No comments: